For a Quick Solution:
1. Soak a cotton pad with Mary Kay®
Micellar Cleansing Water and gently swipe, covering your entire face while avoiding direct contact with your eyes. That’s all! No need to rinse with water.For a Double Cleanse:
Before you cleanse, soak a cotton pad with Mary Kay® Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
and place it on your eye, gently pressing in a down and outward motion until all eye makeup is removed.
1. Soak a fresh cotton pad with Mary Kay®
Micellar Cleansing Water, and swipe it over your entire face – avoiding the eye area – to break down face makeup, oil and debris.
2. Follow with your usual Mary Kay®
cleanser to give your skin a double dose of impurity-removing power. Continue your typical skin care regimen from here!
You can use Mary Kay®
Micellar Cleansing Water twice daily.What Is Double Cleansing?
1. Double cleansing is the method of using two different cleansers for super clean skin. Micellar water fits perfectly as the first step in a double-cleansing routine because it gently breaks down face makeup and other daily debris.
2. Afterward you can follow up with a Mary Kay®
cleanser formulated for your skin type to target your individual needs, then rinse skin clean.